Eid Festival starts on 27th Ramadan with colorful illuminations valid until the end of the month of Shawwal in several categories and main streets, including: Madinah Road, Tahlia Street, Le Promenade, the Corniche, Al Andalus Street and country.
All will be in shades of green lighting polls in both directions for more than 1200 polls in many main streets, such as: the Royal Street, AlSalaam Street, and Prince Sultan Street, King’s Road, Madinah Road, Tahlia St. and many other streets, as well as over 200 billboard bearing the logo and the identity of this year’s Festival.
It’s all going to be based on programmes and activities for the Eid al-Fitr festival in the Arabic month Shawwal, a formal opening ceremony wil be held on the Jeddah, Corniche by the Mayor of Jeddah Dr. Hani Aburas, sponsors and organizers along with the media and the selection of all members of society.
Jeddah municipality has taken full responsibility for all the events, programs and activities for all members of society, especially families and children and programmes for all age groups in all parts of the province.
Jeddah municipality has prepared a comprehensive programme for the Eid al-Fitr 1434 featuring events, as follows:
- Fire Work shows every night starting from the night of 1st Shawwal.
- Stilt Walkers, Jugglers, Fire Blowers, Mono Cycles.
- Performers will play Marching Band Music in Formation.
- Folk Arts and Dancers for your Entertainmen.
- BMX Bicycle balancing shows.
- Balloons on a stick for Kids.
- Mimes for your Amusement and Entertainmen.
- Human Statues for your Amusement and Entertainment.
- Greeting Cards and Gifts will be given.
Source : JeddahEid.com